- Spiders are arachnids which is same family with scorpions, mites, ticks and harvestmen, not insects.
- Spiders are everywhere in the world except Antarctic, on average each house has around 30 spiders.
- Spiders are always 10 meters around you, in a hidden spot.
- Most spiders are not dangerous to humans. However, spider bites are extremely painful especially Black Widow.
- Spiders will abandoned their web after use and the abandoned spider webs are known as cobwebs.
- Spiders are vital to be a healthy ecosystem as they eliminate harmful small insect.
In short, spiders are beneficial arachnids to ecology. However, for society and resident perspective, large population of spiders may cause uncomfortable and hygiene issue. Anticimex Malaysia can help you to solve your Spider issue. Feel free to contact us!
Best tips to avoid Spiders in house
- Seal cracks in the foundation and other parts of the structures.
- Seal gaps around windows and doors.
- Good screening should be done to prevent enter of small insect as their food source.
- Sanitation need to be maintained to keep out of spiders indoor.