About House Lizards
- House lizards smell by tasting the air around them.
- House lizards are fast runner among reptiles, they hunt for cockroaches.
- House lizards use bite more than tongue to hunt insects.
- House lizards are well know for entering homes through holes or cracks, they are very intelligent when it comes to finding entrances to your house.
- House lizards take about 40-60 days to hatch, following by a year to mature and mate.
- House lizards like to lay eggs in cracks and holes, especially behind cupboard, cabinet which is moisture and basement.
- House lizards attract to light as they are cold-blooded animals.
Best tips to avoid House Lizards
- Clean your house to prevent available of food waste because it will attract flies as House Lizards food sources.
- Clear all the clutter in your house as they like to hide themselves under somethings.
- Seal all the crack or hole in your house to avoid providing shelter for them.
- For long term elimination of House Lizard, feel free to contact us !
Harmful Cause of House Lizards
- House lizards might have Salmonella germs on their bodies even when they appear healthy and clean.
- House lizards dropping caused hygiene problem and also health problem.