Flies presents a range of Sanitation issues
Flies have been a nuisance insect for thousands of years. Flies are insects with a pair of functional wings for flight and a pair of vestigial hindwings for balance. There are thousands species of flies in the world but House Flies is the most common species in our resident area, classified as filth flies because they breed in rotten food, manure and garbage. A fly can mature from egg to adult in as few as ten days. This quick maturity can cause a severe fly problem in a short period of time, including expansion of infectious diseases, infestation of food storage and bad reputation for business.
How to get rid of flies
To get rid of flies. the factors that allow for its survival must be removed. It will help a great deal if you follow the following preventive steps:
- Keep food in closed area to avoid contact with flies.
- Don't leave food waste at open space without covering.
- Avoid leaving raw food at open space before cook.
- Wash dishes and utensils after a meal; Don't leave overnight.
- Keep the premises clean because sanitation is critical for fly management program.
- If you have an infestation, professional help from Anticimex is the only long-term solution.