IT Support Executive
As the IT Support Executive, you will be responsible for implementing IT operations according to policy, interpret IT related issues on both System and User side to meet corporate requirements, and providing technical support in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
Salary: Depending on skill level and experience
Benefits: Annual leave, sick leave, hospitalization leave, potential bonus
- To provide daily technical support to the business end-users
- Management of Network, Servers, Printer, Computers, Wi-Fi, Software ERP, Telephone System (VoIP)
- Level 1 and Level 2 Support: Printer, Computers, Wi-Fi, Software ERP, Telephone System (VoIP)
- Hardware maintenance and upkeep
- Software setup, installation, upgrade, and upkeep
- Computer setup and minor repairs
- Help-desk phone call support
- Consolidate end-user requirements
- Liaise with vendors and service providers
- Learn the business systems (back-end and mobile app) then conduct end-user support and training as needed.
- IT documentation
- Server and file backup
- Ad hoc projects
- Work with the regional IT department team
- Report to the regional IT manager and local CFO
- Diploma/Degree in IT, Business IT, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 4 years of working experience with desktop computers, laptops, servers, networking devices (switches, routers, firewalls)
- Experience and expertise with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, 2014, 2019*
- Server management: Setup, Maintenance, Backup, FTP, etc.
- Excellent in English communication both oral and written
- Experience in liaising with vendors, suppliers, and service providers
- Strong interest in IT and technical support role
- Good communication skill and interpersonal skill
- Eager to learn, hardworking, disciplined, and responsible
- English proficient both orally and written
- IT savvy
- Able to start work immediately or with a short notice period
Kindly WhatsApp +60135872841 if you are interested and qualified or if you know someone who meets our requirements.
Please apply by sending your CV and the questionnaire to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose of assessing your suitability for positions which may be available in ANTICIMEX PEST MANAGEMENT SDN BHD or its related companies.